What Else Can EMI Analyst™ Do?
More Than You Might Think!
By now you know, EMI Analyst™ is ideal for performing electromagnetic interference analysis.
However, are you aware of its many other capabilities?
EMI Analyst™ Has Dozens of Exposed Features and Functions
Electromagnetic interference analysis requires numerous models and calculation methods. For example, a conducted emissions analysis consists of waveform spectral analysis, circuit simulation, and transmission line modeling.
EMI Analyst™ exposes many internal results from the dozens of features and functions executed for each analysis, which provides insight into how your circuitry and packaging behaves under a wide range of electromagnetic conditions.
The list below captures just a few of the things you can do with EMI Analyst™, besides, of course, designing electromagnetically robust circuits, equipment, and systems.
Calculate interference for
– Input and output power converters
– Digital data buses such as RS-485, Ethernet, CAN bus, and USB
– Control Inputs/Outputs
– Status Inputs/Outputs
– Analog instrumentation
– Waveform shaping
– Common mode parasitics
– EMI filter topology and component values
– Cable shielding and terminations
– Field-to-wire coupling
– Wire-to-field radiation
– Filter insertion loss
– Cable input impedance
– Circuit impedance
– Waveform spectrums
EMI filter design
– Insertion loss
– Parasitic elements
– Component effects
Start to finish EMI analysis
– Conducted emissions
– Radiated emissions
– Conducted susceptibility/immunity)
– Radiated susceptibility/immunity)
Compare directly to limits
– Shielding effectiveness
– Transfer impedance and admittance
– Braid optical coverage, weave, gauge, material
– Metalized tape shields
– Termination method, materials, and dimensions
– Termination impedance
– Height above ground
– Cable length
– Shield design and termination
– Qualification by Similarity analysis
– Input Impedance
– Control common mode conducted emissions
– Control radiation caused by common mode noise
– Effect of signal integrity on radiated emissions
Explore EMI Analyst™ and Unlock Your Potential