RS Analyst™ is a frequency domain application that calculates field-to-wire coupling.
Radiated Susceptibility Analysis Results
Graph induced voltage and current, accounting for shielding, filtering, and system resonances.
Fully customizable appearance
RS Field Incidence
Supports all incident fields
- Any field polarization
- Any field direction
RS Field Levels
All RS limits, all agencies and custom limits. User definable and fully customizable.
- Up to 1000 frequency/amplitude waypoints
- 1 Hz to 100 GHz
- Amplitudes from 1E-12 to 1E+12 V/m
- Continuous, discontinuous, and stepped limits
- 10 Hz to 100 GHz
- Linear or logarithmic steps
- Resolution 1 Hz (linear), 1000 pts/ decade (logarithmic)
Model load circuits, coupling, mismatch,
and resonant effects of cabling using eight fully configurable conductor templates. Select length, wire gauge, separation, ground plane, and shield attributes to match your system interconnects.
- Unshielded wire pair
- Shielded wire pair
- Shielded single wire
- Unshielded wire triple
- Unshielded wire pair over ground plane
- Shielded single wire over ground plane
- Unshielded wire over ground plane
- Shield wire pair over ground plane
Account for shield termination method and its effect on cable shielding effectiveness.
- Peripheral Shield Terminations
- Wire Pigtail Terminations
- Braid Pigtails
- Flat Conductor Pigtails
- Terminations at one end or both ends
RE Noise Source Templates
Model voltage and current waveform properties used in your electrical and electronic circuits. Define nearly any waveform using the eight built-in waveform templates or import waveforms from scope measurements or simulations.
- Gated sinusoid
- Double exponential
- Damped sinusoid
- Inductive switching transient
- Pulse-modulated sine
- Ringing trapezoid
- Piece-wise linear
- Woven wire braid shields
- Solid wall shields
- User-specified transfer impedance
Shield Transfer Impedance
Calculates shield transfer impedance, the true figure of merit for cable shielding effectiveness, using shield physical parameters, such as:
- Number of Strands
- Strand Diameters or Wall Thickness
- Weave Angle
- Strand Material
- Optical Coverage
Accurately synthesize EMI filters using the built-in schematic capture program. Choose from ideal and realistic components. Complete property customization.
- Resistors, inductors, capacitors
- Ferrite beads
- Coupled inductors, differential mode and common mode
- Feed-through capacitors
- Standard terminations
- Wiring and printed circuit interconnects
Take into account the loading and resonant effects of circuitry in your system by accurately modeling the RF characteristics of your circuits. Easily
accommodates the linear loading effects of Line Impedance Stabilization Networks required for standardized RS tests.